break up with him? did i do the right thing?

me and him showed that we were in a relationship on Facebook then i would go on his profile and i wouldnt appear where it says in a relationship with __. but he would appear on my profile so that means he was just hiding the relationship from ppl trying to act single probably. Then it wouldnt show on mine anymore a while later so that means he changed from being in a relationship with me to single but we were still going out and i would ask him and he would say he doesnt know how to change it back -______- how the hell you not know? then his friend messaged me asking me if we had broken up because it showed that he was married to another girl on fb. i went to his profile and it didnt show anyting so i told my cousin to check and it was true. did i do the right thing? i broke up with him but we are still talking idk mind is in one place and my heart is on another :((

Favorite Answer

you are too obsessed with facebook one and two you might be right cuz my ex gf did the same ****

• Zeltar

A relationship should not be based technology, or a persons knowledge of use of that technology. Use the old fashion way. Talk to him and make your decisions based on those conversations. Turn that technology stuff off. You're driving yourself crazy.

I know your heart is with him but technology has somewhat to do when it comes to a relationship because the whole cyber world can see it sadly this is a technique that guys use to cheat on girls or tell the world who their girlfriend really is