Peeing blood - could it be a kidney infection?

I feel pain in my lower abdomen.. And when I was peeing, I feel pain at that area and blood came out.. Could it be a kidney infection? I will see the doctor in 2 days because I'm currently in college.. Any suggestion on what I should do in the meantime? I'm really worried. :(

if it hurts when you pee, you pee frequently and only a little comes out and you have blood coming out, it's probably a UTI. Go to the dr. as soon as you are able, which it looks like you are. drink lots of water and cranberry juice in the meantime. it hopefully isn't a kidney infection, yet, but again getting to the dr. is imperitive in the meantime to prevent that.

• ?

It could be aa bladder infection which can lead to a kidney infection easily.. Eat lots of yogurt and drink some cranberry juice until you can get yourself to see a DR. you are going to need antibiotics if there is already blood in your urine..

Hope ya feel better soon

your in collage?

did you smoke nutmeg?