? asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 9 years ago

Im home schooled and i have to be on the computer from 10:00 to 2:30 what will help me stay up help!!!!!!!!!!!?

what will help me stay up during my school

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you're homeschooled, why do you have to be on the computer from 10 to 2:30 every day?

Homeschooling is flexible-- it is what you want it to be.

Join a co-op.

Take a community center class.

Break up your studies into intervals throughout the day.

Use different resources-- instead of the computer, go to the library and get interesting books, or rent some educational DVDs.

Instead of doing all your work on the computer, do some hands-on projects or experiments of your own design. Film a history documentary. Do a hydrophonic gardening experiment. Volunteer somewhere and learn from those who are more experienced than you.

Or are you in a virtual school? I would agree-- that sucks. They're kind of tedious. They're not homeschooling, though. Homeschoolers have options-- education is in their own hands. Maybe you should consider actual homeschooling so your education can be more diverse, more hands-on and exciting.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I have the same problem. I'm home schooled too. Some good drinks are Monster, Red Bull, coffee or some other energy drink. You could get a Starbucks coffee. The blonde roast has more caffeine and throw a few shots in there. If all else fails, stick your head in the shower on ice cold

• 9 years ago

I suggest coffee, energy drink, or a cold shower. Either one should help you stay up....

• Miguel
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

drink some coffee and take some wake aid pills

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.