? asked in Education & ReferenceHome Schooling · 9 years ago

Im home schooled and i have to be on the computer from 10:00 to 2:30 what will help me stay up help!!!!!!!!!!!?

what will help me stay up during my school

Favorite Answer

If you're homeschooled, why do you have to be on the computer from 10 to 2:30 every day?

Homeschooling is flexible-- it is what you want it to be.

Join a co-op.

Take a community center class.

Break up your studies into intervals throughout the day.

Use different resources-- instead of the computer, go to the library and get interesting books, or rent some educational DVDs.

Instead of doing all your work on the computer, do some hands-on projects or experiments of your own design. Film a history documentary. Do a hydrophonic gardening experiment. Volunteer somewhere and learn from those who are more experienced than you.

Or are you in a virtual school? I would agree-- that sucks. They're kind of tedious. They're not homeschooling, though. Homeschoolers have options-- education is in their own hands. Maybe you should consider actual homeschooling so your education can be more diverse, more hands-on and exciting.

I have the same problem. I'm home schooled too. Some good drinks are Monster, Red Bull, coffee or some other energy drink. You could get a Starbucks coffee. The blonde roast has more caffeine and throw a few shots in there. If all else fails, stick your head in the shower on ice cold

I suggest coffee, energy drink, or a cold shower. Either one should help you stay up....

• Miguel

drink some coffee and take some wake aid pills