Jet asked in Social SciencePsychology · 9 years ago

Hey,what do you call a 24 year old person that acts like a child because he's mentally abnormal?

What kind of disease is that? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Well that is what Nigerians called kolo mental or ydk(yahoo dot kuum )you see actually it is caused by spiritual elements,witch craft black magic projection or affliction from deep coven, my advise is to try see a good man of God with gift of vision for fire brand prayer against principalities and powers of Darkness in the high places even if u are not a Christian by faith i believe God will heal the person, i will pray for the person as well.you can send me an email obiemeka69@yahoo.com for spirittual advise.

Source(s): Witness

I call it, My new best friend? xD Lol.

Just kidding. I'm only 15!

Any-ways, I think that, that person doesn't have a disease, just a disorder, Possibly Autistic, He either has some form of autism, or he didn't get enough attention as a child-teenager-etc.

Hope I've helped!

• Julia

immature its not a psychiatric illness