Harshita asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

How can i grow taller after my periods? ?

I am a 14yrs old girl and i got my periods last november and i am just 5' is there any chances to grow taller for me. I am always being a choosy eater and do not eat properly even not vegetables just potatoes andmilk a glass every day. Is thisis a reason which is affectingmy growth. My family members are also so small.

Dad - 5'3"

Mom - 5'

Grandpa - 5'7"

Uncle - 6'

Please tell me full information about healthy diet, exercise etc.

Thank you

• izzy
    Favorite Answer

Girls can grow until they are 16 - 18.

To reach your full potential eat tryptophan rich foods...

Tryptophan is a routine constituent of most protein-based foods or dietary proteins. It is particularly plentiful in chocolate, oats, dried dates, milk, yogurt, cottage cheese, red meat, eggs, fish, poultry, sesame, chickpeas, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, spirulina, and peanuts.

Tryptophan is an amino acid that is converted to serotonin, which increases HGH (Human Growth Hormone) during sleep.

And that's about it. You will grow as tall and as quickly as your genes dictate. Fixed for ever at the moment of conception. All that can disrupt this is severe illness or severe malnutrition in childhood.

I actually used the program that "Skippy" person speaks of. It really does work. That same website, http://www.growtall.pcti-system.com/ .. I played basketball in college, and I used that to gain a couple in height. A total of 2.5 inches. After that, it seemed to plateau though. I could not gain any more than 2 1/2, no matter how hard I tried. But those inches really gave me an advantage in my games. Well worth it.

• tedda

When women have their interval, it is simply a different signal to inform them that puberty has began. Your frame develops from a woman to a girl. You're most effective 2 years in. Women do not give up till their round sixteen-18. Men do not give up till they are 18-22. But it sort of feels that you're nearly your last main progress spurt. You have 2 of those to your existence. One while you're younger, and as soon as while you're round 14-sixteen. Not certain if it is the equal for females. It's the way it works for guys. And females broaden quicker. You're now not performed. Give it a while.

You grow when you are sexually active so get a boyfriend and start plowin dat pussy.

Source(s): us.gov/height_growth_through_sexdrive