am i to sexually active? what do i do?

im 24 and i have sex with my fiancee everyday we have been 2gether for 8 years and i love it but i alwys sex, shes amazing shel do anything i want. but what do i say to her? do i need help?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Your spelling and the fact that your not smart enough to use spell check would indicate that your not mature enough to be involved in any relationship.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

If you've been having sex everyday for the 8 years you've been together, things may be getting a bit old by now. The only thing to do is talk about it with her, and find out if this is what she really wants, because personally you think things make get tiresome and you two will run the risk of growing tired of it. You don't really need sex every day to prove your love. It's done in many ways. Why hasn't a marriage taken place yet? Maybe she's been giving you sex in an effort to make sure you stay with her and doesn't realize it's more to love than that.

• 9 years ago

i didnt see any prob in ur relation?

ur having sex wit ur fiancee rite not changing partners everyday...nuthing is wrong in it..keep enjoying :)

• 9 years ago

Relationship is not all about sex bro, what other things you can do to make her love you? And what she does too?, you shoud've got married to her

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Everyday? He** no! My pu**y would be so raw. If she's wanting it everyday too then more power to yall but if she don't want it everyday then you should give her a break.

• 9 years ago

I would give anything to be in your position. You are fine, and also lucky.

Source(s): ...
  • 9 years ago

LUCKY!! lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.