Can you give me your personal opinion about this?

Hi everyone! I'm currently 25 and I just got my MSc in business administration. Now, I am not very satisfied in it, so I would like to do another MSc in economics (=+ 2 years) and after that a PhD (=+3/4), so that I will finish everything at 30/31 year old.

In your opinion, do you think this is worthwhile or not? I would like to do it, but I am afraid that, at that age, I will be too old for getting a job.

Thanks!

• iron
    Favorite Answer

You got to think why and what will it do for you. IF you are really interested in economics and you're absolutely sure, start off with the Masters of Economics and than work for a while, and let your PHD come later in life. PhDs are usually better to be done later when you have worked, understood the business, and met people in the industry. It will make your PhD more interesting. YOu may want to look at doing economics online and working with you master in admin as well.

• ?

30 isn't too old to get a job.

Get a job now and work for a year. You need to figure out what you want, as you clearly don't know yet. Focus on how you can figure out what you really want rather than just adding degrees that you're not happy with.

Age doesn't matter, as long as you can be the best at what you are doing now or plan to, the company will see you as a gold.

Get a job now and at the same time continue your education.

You could work at the same time. And I definitely say its worthwhile. Education always is.

Totally agree with second answer! I'd Like to vote, but I can't