What does it mean when you get shot in a dream?

I had this dream a couple of nights ago which has bothered me every night since. I was in a truck outside my house sitting in the front seat, next to my dad and the other side of my dad was my 13 year old sister. Opposite us, were these two foreign men, in their like late twenties (I think). My dad was telling me how special their car was because it was very rare to get one in this country, and then my sister said something. I think they found this comment discriminating or racist or something. And then the men drove past us in their car and shot me in the chest. I should have died but I woke up in a panic. By the way, this was all taking place at night time..................... Does this mean anything or should I be worried. Can anyone tell me what it actually does mean to die in a dream because even if there's nothing to worry about i'd like to know.

Thankyou :D

• Jaz
    Favorite Answer

If you die in your dream it means that the time of the cat apocalypse has come!!!!!!!!!!!!...they already own half of the internet..

Source(s): ps i feel like your sister is actually 14 years old,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It means that something was taken away from you in the day, physically or mentally. Or like the other person said, you were having fun then somebody stopped your fun. Or maybe you mind just felt like shooting you.

I can translate dreams. It means you were having fun in the day, but all of a sudden, your enemy came. Then the fun stopped. The

Usually nothing at all.You may live in a bad neighborhood or maybe saw a violent movie.

You subconsciously remembered it.