What are some cool Japanese names for boys?
I need a cool Japanese name for a boy. Sasuke is a cool name because it sounds good with the -kun honorific but i also need something that sounds cool with that honorific. please help! it would be way appreciated.
- Anonymous9 years agoFavorite Answer
Look at the meanings of the names, not just the sound. The meanings of names are more prominent in Japanese than in English since they're written with kanji (which have more obvious meanings than English letters).
- Akira 明 / 亮 (bright / clear)
- Makoto 誠 (sincere)
- Ren 蓮 / 恋 (lotus / love)
- Keisuke 恵昌 (prosperous blessing) / 慧丞 (wise help)
- Touru 徹 (make clear, penetrate)
- Haruto 陽翔 (flying sun)
- Sora 空 / 昊 (sky)
- Yuuki 悠希 (distant hope) / 優輝 (gentle radiance)
- Yuki 幸 / 雪 (happiness / snow)
However, I'm not Japanese, so I don't know if any of these names are uncommon or generally associated with a particular age group or anything...
- 9 years ago
That's all I can think of right now....Source(s): My brain