Multiupload.com won't load on my computer to download phone rooting software.?

Well I couldn't open multiupload.com on my Android phone so I decided to find an app that allowed me to tether my network access on to my computer via Wi-Fi and/or USB port. When I connect to the internet on my computer multiupload.com still will not load. The reason I need it to load is to root my phone but I con't download the proper software for this action. Is the reason it won't open just because of my internet service through the phone (whether it is tethered to my computer or through my android) or is this a problem other people have?? I really need to root my phone so any help would be greatly appreciated. Please give me a solution to my problem!!

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

Multiupload.com is currently down, probably in response to what happened with megaupload.com. Chances are, it probably won't be coming back. Whatever forum that you found the file at, try asking for someone to upload the file to another site so that you can get access.

learn more.