18 month old's behavior has changed the last few weeks when he goes to visitation to his dads?

My almost 18 month old son's behavior has changed the last few weeks when he goes to see his dad for visitation. I have noticed that my son gets scared more easily. I mean say if you raise your voice to yell at the dog my son will get scared and start to cry and run to the nearest person. And if you move suddenly like you jump up because the door bell rang he will get scared and start crying and run to the nearest person and cling to them. I don't know if his father yell's at him or not but I am starting to figure out something is going on. What do you think? Do you think his father is yelling at him?

• Cassy
    Favorite Answer

I would talk to the father about this but also keep an eye on bruises. he is too young to talk to a therapist but I would keep this in mind when he gets older if this is still happening.

• asrai

Maybe you could ask the father?