Kayla asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

What could be the causes of chronic nausea?

I have had nausea off and on for years. I never know what causes it, and it makes it to where I barely want to eat. I'm definitely not pregnant, fyi.

I don't have insurance to get myself checked out to see what is causing the nausea, but I was just curious as to if any of you have this problem, or know anyone who has? I'm just trying to get some ideas to fix the issue, if I can.

Thanks

Please note as above I said, "I'm definitely not pregnant." I've been like this for YEARS... I doubt I've had food poisoning for 6 years.

Favorite Answer

Some common causes of nausea are motion sickness, dizziness, fainting, gastroenteritis (stomach infection) or food poisoning. Side effects of many medications including cancer chemotherapy, nauseants or morning sickness in early pregnancy. Nausea may also be caused by anxiety, disgust and depression