Do you believe "gay marriage" is right.?

I was asked at a job interview this question, but I responed "I believe all forms of marriage is wrong". They laughed and thought that it was a great answer. I was being serious, no pun attended but would this piss you off?

Favorite Answer

What kind of a job were you going for that they were asking you about your beliefs in gay marriage? I know jobs are hard to come by but the only thing this would do for me is raise several red flags. Yes, I'd be p*****. There would have to be a direct relation between my job and gay marriage; and it would definitely have to be a positive relation. I'd be really careful about accepting a job with whatever company this is.

Were you applying for a job as a Baptist preacher? Otherwise the question was not appropriate

well you're just one person who thinks marriage is wrong.. if two people truly love each other, they should get married.. no matter the sex.. why is everyone making such a big deal out of this??!!??

I think that kind of question is illegal, or at the very least unethical. What kind of company asks their employees this kind of inflammatory questions?