Would you say that this is inappropriate for a children's cartoon show?

http://boards.420chan.org/mtv/src/1329300189033.gi... Apperantly it was in ''astro boy 1960''

Favorite Answer

Yes totally inappropriate

• I don't see anything wrong with it. The problem is, we have become entirely to wimpy today. everybody is afraid of saying anything out of fear it might offend someone else. The result is that everyone says only what they think others will want to hear, making all of us blazing hypocrites and liars.

The cartoon is fine, very fine. I just wish I still had my 'Little Black Sambo' book from when i was a kid.

Source(s): . Gork

Having a first look at it, I thought no, then I watched it again and thought perhaps that is rather inappropriate to be honest. What message does it give out to children? What is it teaching them then?

I thought we'd be more likely to see this sort of thing in a modern cartoon. But hey, people are stupid. Still I wouldn't let my child watch this.

Most of "astro boys" re-fueling was done in the stomach region this one has been hi-jacked by all the gays by the look of it

yes I would say its not the best thing to be watched by some one under 12

seems odd, the anal...lot's of old cartoons were wrong for kids to watch...buyer beware man, parents should screen their kids viewing material, regardless of how old it is...

***bought a bunch of old Looney Tunes that turned out to be the most racist tripe I've ever seen in my life...LOL

Yes, if you actually realized what that was when you were a kid. But if you knew what that was when you were a kid then you probably had older siblings.

nope.avi

not really