Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Need help gaining weight?

I just recently bought Inner Armour Mass Peak to help me put on some weight because I'm very skinny. My goal is to gain 15-20 lbs in the next 3-4 months. How would you recommend I use it? Like how many times a day, what amount, and what kind of workouts should I do with it? If you have any experience with it, please let me know and help. Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Screw that, eat Mcdonalds every day

• 9 years ago

If you want to gain weight but don't want to get unhealthily fat, then increasing the calories of your meals by 100 extra per meal should help. So that's maybe 300 extra calories a day. I don't mean junk food, though some junk food is fine. Maybe add more meat, potatoes, an extra slice of bread.

As for that weight gainer that you bought, I'd take one-third to half a scoop twice a day (depending on how many calories are in a scoop). I'm working on 120-150 calories twice a day from the weight gainer.

It's good to exercise while trying to gain weight so that you don't gain as much fat and gain some muscle mass too.

Maybe start with 15 minutes cardio, and 15 minutes strength training 3 times a week then build up from that. You want to be doing 2 to 3 sets of 10 reps for each exercise in the beginning. As for what weight to use, you'll know you have the right weight when you struggle through the last 2 reps while maintaining good form.

• 9 years ago

what i use is muscle fuel which is very easy on the stomach and easy to digest, not only does it repair muscle but also gives your energy throughout the day plus the calories are lower than the bulkier protein shakes, also always take protein bars with you where ever you go.

also you want a more realistic goal and not one huge goal, for instant 5lbs muscle gain is a realistic goal for you. once a day in the gym an hour of training and rests inbetween days for example monday then tuesday rest etc.

you want to focus on compound movements as a begginer and build a base, what you will need to do is lift a heavy weight for 6 reps then drop the weight and increase reps to 8 reps and finally decrease weight and increase reps to 10 reps and on the last few reps you shoud feel a burn.

proper technique and form is vital, if you can't execute the exercise because the weight is too heavy then don't be ashamed to decrease weight and build up from there.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Train 3 times per week and lift heavy weights for 10 reps for 4 weeks.

Then lift heavy weights for 6 reps for 4 weeks.

Then lift heavy weights for 8 reps for 4 weeks.

Then lift heavy weights for 3 reps for 4 weeks and so on.

Change the reps and exercises every 4 weeks. By heavy weights I mean the last reps of whatever reps you are using should be very hard to complete.

Eat 6 meals per day protein, fat and plenty of carbs.

http://www.radicalstrengthcoach.com/index.html

Good luck

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

nope maybe 15 minetes 3 times a day 5 times a week

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Eat 69 of everythingf

• 9 years ago

I would say eat a lot of junk but it would take a till on your health but eat more red meats and chocolate pastries but be very careful cuz if your not you may end up obease and its quite though loseng it :'(

Source(s): Old me
  • 9 years ago

Eat pizza Everday

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You just eat junky and fast food for 2-3 weeks then you see the difference but be carefull about your stomach.

Source(s): My self
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just eat more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.