Friends with benefits question?

Me and this older guy have been in a friends with benefits relationship for almost a year now and now he says he wants loyalty....what does he mean by loyalty?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

By loyalty, that means he probably wants to conserve the relationship and make it more of a compassionate, moe loving relationship. He probably wants to identify you as his girlfriend and him as your boyfriend.

• 9 years ago

A relationship... You can't be friends with benefits without getting attached... physically impossible because of the chemicals released in the brain during sex. I know first hand.

Source(s): My one year friends with benefits... And medical knowledge.
  • Mercer
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

That means he wants you to be in a relationship with him most likely. He has gained feelings for you and wants more control of you, rather you agree or not is going to be your decision. Don't do it unless he treats you good, if you see any red flags, move along quickly.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ask him. He could mean that he wants a more traditional relationship, or he could mean that he wants you to keep your legs closed where other guys are concerned because he fears std's. Might be something else, just ask him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Of course at the end of the day you will have to ask him yourself for an explanation.

But a possibilty might be that he is getting jealous of someone else giving you attention.

• 9 years ago

It sounds like he wants to be more than just friends with benefits. If you are dating anyone else, you'll need to get this sorted out with him.

• DJ
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Hes probably gained feelings for you and wants a relationship

• 9 years ago

Feelings...this happens all the time when you verbally contract this sort of thing. I'm gonna start making paper contracts and have her sign them so we don't cross that boundry from now on. Joking, he wants you to be his...but that doesn't mean he be yours. Your a object to him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Maybe he meant to have some kind of roleplaying sex that one of is king or queen or two kings.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

ether better sex like different ideas or a relationship ud have to ask him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.