Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 9 years ago

I Like Science And Math,and I`m in 10th . Please tell me Which is the best money making career after this ?

Please i Need a great help

Favorite Answer

Maths: Teacher, Stastician.

Science: Teacher, Doctor, Pharmaology etc.

• Cath

You can make a lot of money from both:

Maths - Investment Banker, Accountant, Analyst, Underwriter, Teacher/Professor/Lecturer, Finance Manager etc.

Science - Veterinarian, Dentist, Surgeon, Doctor, Teacher/Professor/Lecturer, Research Scientist etc.

The highest paid career out of the two is Science at the moment, but your salary can vary from person to person. So I would pick whichever you most enjoy/ best at.

UK Highest paid jobs: http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2011/nov/25/highes...

• Peezer

The best money making career is the one you enjoy most. You have 2 years to decide. A lot can happen in two years. Choose the one you have a passion for. If you do something you hate, it won't matter how much money you make.

Source(s): www.emailsafenow.com

The one that would make you the most money would be science. Science has a lot of jobs that make a lot of money and are fun. Math only has boring jobs. Unless you like teaching.(Teaching isn't the only math job)

I would go to science.