Why the big mind game?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for quite a while now. He is 20 and I'm 21. We really cared for each other. He would buy me expensive make-up brushes, he gave me his dvd player and his 999GB external hard drive for my laptop. We would see each other every day and go out and we always had a good time. The last time we hung out which was last Saturday, it was just an ordinary day of being together. We had a good time spending the day together. We talked about what we were going to do for valentines day and what he was going to get for me. When he dropped me off at home we kissed and said good bye and told each other to get on steam to play a game before we went to bed. So we played a game on steam like we usually do at night and after we were done we im on steam good night and we will see each other the next day. So the next day goes by (Sunday), I went to work then came home and tried to im him on steam that I was home but I noticed that he blocked me. I tried calling him and texting him after that but he would not answer so I just thought he was busy and maybe he would call later but he never did. So Monday morning I sent him a text saying why did you block me and why are you ignoring me. He replied twenty minutes later saying, "Don't pretend that you don't know, just leave me alone." I was shocked, I texted back saying I don't understand what you are talking about, please talk to me but he would not talk to me no matter how many texts or calls I made. Well on Tuesday I talked with my friend about it and she made me text him to get at least closure. So I said "I don't understand what it is I am suppose to know, can you please tell me so I can fix it instead of leaving me hanging." He replied "If you're still going to feign ignorance I've lost any last respect I had for you as a person. Please f*** off. I told him I am not being ignorant and he is a jerk for putting the blame on me and acting like I have done something. Clearly I have not because you can not even give me a reason for you doing this out of the blue. So why could he not just say I am not interested in you anymore? Why did he have to take this way and play a big mind game? My friends say probably two to three months he is most likely going to try to contact me again because he left it so one-sided and that he most likely did something and is seeing someone else. I'm just dumbfounded as to why he would be a jerk just out of the blue and not even give me a reason. Most normal would at least give a reason as to why they are doing this

He is no longer interested and too much of a coward to tell you the truth so he'd rather ignore you than face you. Forget this jerk. He's not worth your time.

Source(s): Experience.

maybe someone hacked your steam..