Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Why is everyone talking about Birth Control Condom's totally ruin any sexual feeling for men?

whats the big deal why are ppl saying use condoms an stuff

it feels horrible i can't feel anything inside a rubber an its just bad for everything

why are churches telling me use condoms an stuff i donno wanna use one they should shut there mouths an go back to when condoms were needed

11 Answers

Relevance
  • kitkat
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

FAIL!!!

• 9 years ago

Maybe you should look for another brand that does not feel like you have anything on.

Would you rather wear a condom and protect yourself or risk getting an std that can kill you or become a father and have to pay child support payments until your child is 18 or finished school.

You need to decide what is more important to you, your life or a little discomfort.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What would your "feeling meter" register if your mate missed her period? Check out what's on the market......there's even a pill for men. But I commend you for at least having it on your mind vs. being another candidate for a Maury Povich DNA episode.

• John S
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The Churches want you do join them and stop using condoms so that you will breed more church members.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends, if you want kids don't use a condom, if you just want sex without kids then use a condom

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Using a condom is like taking a shower with a rain coat on.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

People should pay out of pocket for contraception or keep their legs closed.

• 9 years ago

I know this is a lame troll attempt but I find your user name to be ironic!

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Unwanted babies can kill that sexual feeling too, for men and women.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Just continue too have sex with your own gender and don't worry about it

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Obama is not about feeling the woman, he is about freebies and class warfare.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.