Please dont skipp this question!! Opinions needed?!?

My last period startd on dec 26. I was expecting it to come at around that time as well in jan but I never hav my period on the same day. It was feb 5 and still nothing. Me and my bf have alot of sex and he ussually finishes in me. Weve been ttc but its been 6 months and nothing so.we werent expecting preganxy but I took a home pregnancy test anyways.,it was a fait positive so I went to my main doctor to confirm. He did a urine test that came back positive. Then I went to HOPE pregancy center and agen they did a urine test nd it was positive. Finally I went to my OB and they did agaon another urine that came out positive. If I am pregnant I would be 7 weeks. But my stomch is completely flat and I juat dont feel pregnant. they never did a blood test. Am I worrying to much..or is this really my 1st pregnacy?

Favorite Answer

Congrats to you!

Why would you think you weren't espcially after all those positives? Your not going to start showing for quite some time, you don't just find out your pregnant and look pregnant same day (at least not w/ your first). Also just b/c you hear of pregnancy symptoms doesn't mean you will experience all of them, so women have some symptoms others do not. Don't stress yourself out, Stress is no good while pregnant... Be excited, since you've been TTC it has apparently worked for you. RELAX & Congrats!

With that many positive tests you are prego! If you are really concerned call your OB and ask for a blood test. They will do one anyway when you get your panel testing done. just becuase your stomach is flat right now doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. Also, not every woman has morning sickness, bloating and all those symptoms right away... if you don't get them count yourself lucky! I am pregnant for the 4th time and each time is completely different! Congrats on the pregnancy... but dont worry it's not good for you or the baby

• emz

Sounds to me like u are pregnant, congratulations!!

I never felt pregnant until about 9 weeks when I got REALLY bad bloating and morning sickness. At 7 weeks the baby would be so tiny you wouldn't get a bump yet.

Good luck

Source(s): 23 weeks with baby boy #2
  • Marsha

If you've had three positive pregnancy tests, congratulations! Your stomach would still be flat and some people don't feel much different during pregnancy. Maybe you'll be blessed with no morning sickness.

Source(s): 3 pregnancies, 3 babies, each a very different experience

Hmmmm usually doctor will do blood test to know ur Hcg hormone level, to know exactly how far along are u in ur pregnancy. U might want to ask doctor about that. My first ultrasound when I was 7 weeks. So u should also ask the doctor about the ultrasound.

Source(s): 35 weeks pregnant

Sounds like you're in denial.

If you had 4 pregnancy tests, all of which come up positive, then why on earth would you think you're not pregnant?

You won't start to show for probably two more months. You've had 4 positive pregnancy tests. Face it, you're pregnant.

You are pregnant.