Sad asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 9 years ago

What's the difference between french jews and russian jews?

I mean how they taste like. The french have always been kind of roast-chickeny for me (I'm an assumed cannibal)- the jews are in fact one of the tastiest races / religions that I have ever tried- too sad that the Aztecs are extinct- me and my spanish teacher did have a lot of great meals back in the '400s.

Favorite Answer

THE LANGUAGE.

They are different races, just like American Chinese Russian or any other nations that have populations of Jewish people.

They are the same only in the terms of religion like the Muslims, Catholics etc

The French version is a well behaved group, fat and lazy. Very tasty. The Russian version are nasty, tough and put up too much of a fight. If you manage to get one in edible condition you will be disappointed, very stringy and tough. Stick with the French. Easy to capture (they surrender quickly), lotsa fat on them, good eating. Carrots, onions and a little garlic (not much) -- yummy.

Source(s): Canadian cannibal society
  • Chana

You are seriously Sad.

• ?

maybe some chinese would hit the spot

• robin

probably different sects.