ana asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

how do i get ungrounded?

i got grounded because i was hanging out with a guy who is 3 years older im 12 he's 15.i got caught.my parents don't want me near him they're afraid he wants "something" from me,if u know what i mean.So now i can only be in my backyard.hilario[15 year old] touches me and asks me 4 s*x but im ok with it i want to anyway.but i love hilario and NEED to see him.so now i need to get ungrounded.if i can't its gonna lead to me ditching school and sneaking out at night i'd do anything to see his face.all i need is a glimpse of him and my day will go better than ever.PLEASE HELP ME!

• Nomadd
    Favorite Answer

From your idiotic attitude, I'd plan on staying grounded for a while. You're obviously way too irresponsible to be allowed out on your own.

You are so immature

hilario is asking you, a 12 year old, for sex?

you are being creeped on and you don't even realize it

YOUR 12. This "Hilario guy" is a perv. Stay away from him. You shouldn't let him touch you.

Your gonna get gronded even more if you do that. all he wants is sex i would prolly stay away right when he gets what he wants he will leave you.

you jump