Why did my ex do this?

After me and my boyfriend broke up a guy who liked me at the time asked me for naked full on pictures and I said no. The situation got worse and I had to report to my school (I'm 13 btw). My ex boyfriend knew this at the time cause I told him the whole situation. Then a month later (yesterday) my ex started pretending to be the guy who asked me for pictures by texting me about meeting up but I couldn't cause I was busy. I didn't know it was my ex at the time until someone told me 4 hours later.

Why would my ex do this? Does he have jealousy issues with the fact that a guy asked me for naked pictures or something? Btw my ex always makes prank calls and stuff like that:/

he doesnt have a clue that i know he did it

btw he was the one who broke up with me and he wanted to be friends but we keep having arguments.there was a rumour a few weeks going around that he said i did a video call half naked and the girls he told this to admitted it to my face so yh ...

Favorite Answer

he is trying to annoy you. thats it. he is not interested at all.