Soul Calibur V or Final fantasy XIII-2?

I need a new video game, I haven't had 1 in ages. It's between these 2 but I don't know which one. Barring in mind that once I buy one of 'em I won't be able to get the other one for about 3 months at least, which one would you say was best to buy?

I would buy Final Fantasy first just because the longer you go without playing the more of a chance is someone to ruin the ending for you even though its single player only im sure it can keep you busy for awhile if you try to do everything and try to get all the achievements/trophies (I don't know what system you plan on playing it for) But Soul Calibur V does look fun because of the better character customization but the story isnt that good and also I would say you should get it before a lot of people start to get good at it but since it really doesn't change the combos and stuff from the other Soul Caliburs people who has played the series from the 1st one will probably dominate online and it won't be fun to play online unless you don't mind losing.

Final fantasy XIII-2

well if you played ffxlll then id say ffxlll-2 jus cause they probably tie together, personally though id say soul calibur cause its got altair from assassins creed!