Recommendations for a first-time PC Gamer?

I purchased an ASUS laptop in hopes of using its power to help me with 3D modeling homework/work. I wasn't thinking about using it for actual gaming because I felt so at home on the consoles. But I've played the recently released Mass Effect 3 demo, which my laptop ran perfectly and beautifully with little effort, and now I'm considering serious PC gaming.

Any recommendation for my first and second game?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Cody
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is a good list to choose from

Shooters:

ArmA 2

Battlefield 3

RPG:

Arcania Gothic 4

Fable III

The Witcher 2

Skyrim

RTS:

Starcraft II

• 9 years ago

Skyrim definately, then there's Battlefield 3 and maybe Sims 3 if youre into it. These games are some of the ones thatare better optimized for pc rather than console, cause then there are some gams that are more fun and made for consoles, such as cod.

• woomer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Wow you have already performed particularly some good video games already (probable performed seventy 5% of the video games on your checklist) different Bioware/Obsidian entertainment RPGs: - Jade Empire - Alpha Protocol - Neverwinter Nights 2 different Sims video games: - The Sims Medieval different Sid Meier game: - Sid Meier's Civ IV: Colonization God video games: - As somebody reported, From airborne dirt and dirt

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

you can find a free download of Tribes Ascend here: http://bitly.com/1pUF7ob

Finally the full version is avaiable!

It is a free-to-play online game by Hi-Rez Studios that is now available for download

Give it a try.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Best game to waste ur time on pc are gta san andreas ,vice city and other part.

Source(s): I have also wasted a lot of time on this .
  • 9 years ago

u can try tribes ascend, or team fortress 2 or starcraft 2 that or u can just buy crysis 2 or battlefield 3

• 9 years ago

Witcher 2 and other pc exclusives shame consoles are holding us back.with shitty graphics

• 9 years ago

Skyrim!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.