Girls, are taller men more attractive to you?

do you think that taller man are more attractive and if so why?

Favorite Answer

Oh my god, yes! Especially if they have thick legs. ;)

It seems like being tall puts off a vibe of masculinity and can also be intimidating, which is sexy. Women have an innate desire to be and feel protected. Being tall is just one of those qualities in a man that appeals to that quality. This doesn't mean in any way that short men are unattractive, being tall is just a little something extra.

It is kind of like women with big boobs or big hips. Men naturally want to be nurtured and to have a woman to raise their children. Subconsciously, large breast or wider hips are associated with those qualities, therefore adding points on the scale of attractiveness. This doesn't mean that a woman with small boobs isn't attractive, at all, it's just a little something extra. :)

Source(s): Being a woman, and a pretty short one at that!

Yes, definitely. Then again, it's hard to find a guy who's shorter than me, kkk.

But I think, if you really like each other, being taller or shorter doesn't matter. Some girls like CUTE guys, u know.

Yep, but then again most men are taller than me

Source(s): Vertically challenged

Yes, if they're standing on their money, the taller the better.

• Star

Yes.

oh god yes they are, because they can dominate you