seven month old sleeping?

My seven month old little boy fights me during every nap! I need help. We have a patteren down that he gets at least twp naps one in the mod morning and one around two then hes asleep by 8 but for the last couple of weeks he has been fighting me not wanting to take the naps even though. He is rubbing his eyes and yawn plus is so cranky I have tired everything also he is used to me rocking him to sleep how do I break this too I wanna get him to were he is having a bottle then me lg him in bed and goes to sleep on his ow. How dobbin do this anyone with any Ideals. On how to help with naps and going to bed on his own remember I am to open to idealls all I ildeals everyone has to try everything at some point with there baby

what we did with all my grand kids is 1 let them burn themself's out some days this will work will pass out on there own set time on naps if they wake up @7am nap is @11 am- noon with little formula warm out cold untill 3-4 pm set a clock on time from wake up to naps 4 to 5 hrs keep doin this the baby will move body clock to your setting and some what freedom good luck G pa

I have a 6 mo old who also fights naptime by rubbing his eyes becoming cranky. so I have started laying all his toys out letting him play until he crawl and bounce and play and he gets really tired so that as soon as I give him his bottle he fall right off to sleep.

• Nomadd

You can't just go to Control Panel/Power Settings on a baby. He'l sleep when he wants to sleep.