Is this a good YouTube chracter?

Hey so I made up a YouTube character nicknamed cheetah print and he is a boy and kinds new jersey ish he as black hair and always wears a jacket that kinda looks like a detective jacket and his real name Bruno hensinski but he used to

Have a Gf that would always wear cheerah print and he always made fun of it do when they broke up all of the girls friends would call him cheetah print the name caught on and everybody called him that whenever he comes in he's snapping is fingers and all his friends would snap at the same time with him. He's the kinda guy whO dates alot s girls and speaks what he thinks even of its hurtful to EVERYONE and that means everyone even his friends and adults and everyone. Lol. So would u think people would like it or hate it if u think they would hate it tell me y and if I could make improvements. If u like it what could he do in the web series? Thanks a million

Favorite Answer

Sounds like he's just a jerk, do*che.

I can see people watching this, mostly twelve year olds who think people are Jersey Shore are cool.

Honestly, don't bother. And take grammar lessons.

Sounds like a good character, is it a cartoon?

'what could he do in the web series? '

He could investigate the case of the run-on sentence!