which one better to learn?German or french?

ok i know 3 languages now english/turkish/persian and i want to learn a new language..i'm stuck between french and germen..first i wanted to learn french but everyone said it's so hard so i thought germen is good too.i don't know what to do!

Favorite Answer

English, Turkish, Persian. Umn. This way you are more likely to be around Middle East/ Mediterranean in visit or doing business. Hence, French would be something I'd pick. Its a natural extension based on what you already know.

French Food

• Aoife

If i were you i'd pick German because it's a lot like English! French is a very hard language to learn.

I think french sounds very nice but I would learn german because it is a lot like english. Since you already know english it will help a lot learning german because there are cognates (words that mean the same and are spelled the same in the two lanuages). Defintley german.

Source(s): German class 4

french is so cool. i want to go to france someday so . and french is spoken in a lot of countries even in south america and some states in USA

• Rodica

French is not an easy language to learn. German is harder.

well I Had few courses in Goethe instituting time a go in damascus and i found it nice to learn but its hard in its dramatic

german all the way

nesfi az in yad begir nesfi az oon ::)))))