Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

EU banned Iran,Iran stopped giving them oil today, now they will face huge crisis?

they said they would stop importing Iran oil on June.

Iran today stopped exporting oil to Spain,Portugal,Greece and Italy.

now what?

• Thomas
    Favorite Answer

I hear gas is like 12 bucks a gallon in France. I guess everyone will be using the train.

Iran will sell their oil to China and India. Soon they will sell it for gold instead of the US Dollar. That will be a big problem for us. I believe this is the real reason for all the war talk toward Iran. They can destroy the value of the USD if enough of the world switches to gold for payment. Our money value is only held up because it must be used to pay for oil. Once that ends, so does the dollar. And Iran won't even have had to fire one shot.

China and Russia will buy plenty, Iran will survive. Buyers can always be found.

Spain, Portugal, Greece and Italy are all socialist economies going bankrupt, they cannot afford higher prices.

Like many other situations, only poor people will pay for it. Stupid governors!!!

the oil speculators move in for the kill its that simple now...dr

add there seems to be no info on this posted online yet if you have links I suggest you post them as this is BIG and people will care......even the idiots...dr

$25 dollar per gallon gas in places.

whatevaaaaaaaaaaaaa. nobody cares.