Nova
Nova asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 9 years ago

Just in case you don't see this question? *sensitive issue*?

everytime i ask this question, within moments, it disappers

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvC0S...

I don't get why Y!A just doesn't ban a question the censors don't like instead of making it disappear but keeping it active. I mean, what are they saying?

@Thomas: That's weird. Since when does Y!A get to point fingers on what is or is not a credible sourse. I mean, the pot calling the kettle black.

• Thomas
    Favorite Answer

It probably disappeared because you posted the link to the Huffington Post, after you posted the original question. It also doesn't help that the Huffington Post isn't exactly a credible source for anything. But I did answer it before it disappeared.

Edit: I agree, they do it to me all the time, too. Maybe post the question with the Huffington Post link at the end of the question instead of adding it after you post the question. Maybe it will post then. Not sure, but I do think the universal consensus is that Yahoo!'s censoring system is done by computers, not human moderators.

Welcome to my world brother. Y/A has constantly silenced many of my questions as well - even the ones that are NOT offensive in any way as all my questions are never offensive.

I don't get Y/A sometimes either but if you post links sometimes Yahoo may scan them and view them as inappropriate content or sum crap and that may lead to your questions not getting posted. I'm sorry this happened as I have been there too many times.

Thomas is correct about Huffington post. I've noticed the same thing.

ok