Could there be a possibility that I'm pregnant?

Alright, I feel silly for asking this. But I just want to make sure. I'm almost positive that there is no possibility, but you know. Well, can you get pregnant if your boyfriend gets *** on his hands, wipes it off and the fingers you? I know it sounds sill. But, I'm just scared 'cause I don't know if he wiped it off good enough. There was a lot of *** everywhere. I don't know I guess my question is more can you get pregnant from someone fingering you with *** on their hands? Serious answers, please. I already feel dumb asking this. I'm just a really paranoid person. Thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

Sperm can live outside of the body for only about 20 minutes to an hour, depending on how exposed the semen is to the air and other environmental factors. It all depends on if you were ovulating.

Well yes BUT! once sperm hits the air it almost alwasy dies off and pretty fast! and it you boyfriend wiped his hand im sure you"ll be fine. Unless one magic super strong sperm survived all that...

Source(s): The Pregnant bitch in 2010