justice asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Liberals I envy you. Wouldn't my life be alot easier if I could blindly followed any lie my leadership told me?

Favorite Answer

Yes, but then why do you envy liberals ?

buckeye

assuming you are a Republican, I would ask the same question to you. Do you hear some of the bologna that comes out of the mouths of right wingers....it's hilarious....you understand that politco tracks lies and Palin alone stands at 80% false....it's comical. You people railed on Clinton for getting a hummer and wanted him impeached, while the guy leading the charge was cheating on his wife himself !!!! Yet you all say...that doesn't matter, that's in the past....it's comical.....

Can you please be more explicite? What are the lies? What are your sources? Is the improving economy a lie? Is the unemployment level going down a lie? Is Bin laden dead a lie? Is the war in Iraq over a lie? Tell me please.

Oh Please, and why do you think the term RINO gets bandied about if a Republican exhibits a mind of his own instead of following the hive mind.

Taking your marching orders from Faux News must be kind of rough huh?

You tell me you are heavily engaged in that practice now.

and they don't have to work either........just get high and have gay sex whilst worshiping muslim celebrities.....