I'm male and I wear gloves when I do dishes. what should i do?

What should I do to convince the people around me that I need to wear them... I'm afraid that someone 'catch' me wearing them in the kitchen. I'm not sure if I tell them the truth (that I hate touching dirty dishes) or try other argument...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Stop caring so much. My husband does, too. Now, I do.

• hodapp
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i do no longer see why you should describe something to everyone, fantastically approximately this! I placed on gloves each and all the time by means of fact dishwashing is tough on the hands and nails. Be a constructive guy and be truthful. Are you thinking donning gloves isn't a masculine factor? whats up, i could be grateful you're doing the dishes.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

it's not weird that you wear gloves...the dishes are dirty and disgusting.. I would wear gloves too! don't worry about it. If someone asks why you wear gloves just say "the dishes are dirty" and if they makes jokes just asked them if they would like to touch where someone else's saliva has been on (forks and spoons)

have fun and happy dish cleaning :) haha

• Chris
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Wearing gloves to do dishes is perfectly normal and sanitary for men and women. There's nothing to explain. Don't offer any explanation, it'll only create questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JD
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I fail to see the problem here...

Is it really that bad to be caught with gloves in that situation?

People worry about the silliest things....

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wear gloves

• 9 years ago

just be honest. i think its a fine thing to do. I'm sure people might laugh at you but laugh with them and they will understand that it is not a big deal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.