Should I sell My PS3 and get a Gaming PC?

I wanna sell my ps3 and one guy offered about 600$ for it.Should i give it to him?I want to buy a PC because the games are much cheaper ;)

P.S I hav about 20 game + 2 controllers and move starter pack

P.P.S i already have 400 $ (yes i saved up for 3 years) So i wanna buy 2 laptops.For me and my bro to play revelations together.Which laptop do u think i should get? ;)

Favorite Answer

Laptops aren't really meant to play games on but u can get a decent gaming lap top for around £699+. i suggest u check out dells XPS 15 it has a graphics card capable of playing MW3 so it should be quite good.

I suggest if you are looking to play games properly on max setting i would go for a Gaming pc you can customize your own and a really well done one would cost u around £620+. Buying a pc will get you a lot more for your money.

So in all you may need a bit more money if your planning on buying 2 gaming laptops. The games may be cheaper but gaming computers aren't lol.

To get a gaming computer able to operating video games akin to the PS3 is going to take alot of moany, were tlaking about 3 circumstances the bottom fee of a PS3. once you've a 360 and arent too prepared on the PS3 then definite it would want to be properly worth it to commerce contained in the PS3 to get some more suitable income the route of having a sparkling computer. also observe that incredibly some video games nwo are on all 3 paltforms - Bioshock, COD, GTA IV, and also you'll run linux on the PS3 to teach it into an finished fledged computer. Ultimatly its your money and console, so the descion is on you.

• JD

Laptops aren't gaming pc's. Laptops, unless you spend about $2000, won't be that much for gaming and you'd be better of with a ps3.

Unless you don't mind running games on low-medium on a $1000 laptop, any laptop cheaper than $1000 will probably struggle too much with lots of newer games, unless you find a really good laptop at some bargain price for some reason.

There is no proper gaming-grade laptop in the $500 mark. You would need 800+ Per. if you combine it & just buy a laptop for yourself you can get away with a model from say XoticPC (Sager for example) For this reason, I would say no dont sell it & wait.

Gaming PCs that run current generation games can get quite expensive. PS3 is a proper gaming platform, so I wouldn't personally trade.

YES!!! PS3 SUCKS HAIRY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!