I have really really bad ingrown hairs and for years ive been trying everything.... HELP!!!?

Ive used Tend skin...witch hazel.... pure aloes.....Terbersil 1% ..... Candid B... plucking out the hairs and other home remedies..... NOTHING works.... my doctor said stop shaving and trim and to use the Terbisil and it doesnt work... and i dotn have an infection..... Should I wax and then use the cream??? Im thinking about laser treatment 'down there' but im scared and BROKE.... so yea..... anytips???

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Try Moroccan bath. It really exfoliates the skin to the fullest extent of skin exfoliating. Which can really be helpful in preventing future ingrown hair.

Source(s): tried it and it was refreshing i felt brand new
  • 9 years ago

I would try waxing cause this pulls the whole root of the hair out so grow back time is alot longer so u will not have the inflammation as quickly. also. after shaving the next day I use a shower scrub and soap to scrub my pubic area this seems to work for me cause the next day I have way less grown hairs as before

• 9 years ago

You can buy hair inhibitor lotion or creams, they are affordable. & they banish ingrown hairs & they help the hair grow back slower after, shaving, waxing etc. . Google it to get more information about it so you can try it out.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.