I have really really bad ingrown hairs and for years ive been trying everything.... HELP!!!?

Ive used Tend skin...witch hazel.... pure aloes.....Terbersil 1% ..... Candid B... plucking out the hairs and other home remedies..... NOTHING works.... my doctor said stop shaving and trim and to use the Terbisil and it doesnt work... and i dotn have an infection..... Should I wax and then use the cream??? Im thinking about laser treatment 'down there' but im scared and BROKE.... so yea..... anytips???

Favorite Answer

Try Moroccan bath. It really exfoliates the skin to the fullest extent of skin exfoliating. Which can really be helpful in preventing future ingrown hair.

Source(s): tried it and it was refreshing i felt brand new

I would try waxing cause this pulls the whole root of the hair out so grow back time is alot longer so u will not have the inflammation as quickly. also. after shaving the next day I use a shower scrub and soap to scrub my pubic area this seems to work for me cause the next day I have way less grown hairs as before

You can buy hair inhibitor lotion or creams, they are affordable. & they banish ingrown hairs & they help the hair grow back slower after, shaving, waxing etc. . Google it to get more information about it so you can try it out.