Scorpio female and libra male?

Are we a good match?? Obviously YES! We've been together 4 years now and its awesome... What are your thoughts??

Favorite Answer

Sun signs do not tell you compatibility or best match.

In order to answer this question correctly, you need to compare the time, place, and date of birth of you and the other person.

It important to compare the degrees between the signs and planets of each chart also. Sun signs are notoriously unreliable for compatibility analysis,

so you really do need to look at the aspects to tell.

If you want to create a Western chart, you can go to http://www.astro-software.com/cgi-bin/astro/comp2f and put in both birth dates. It will give you a compatibility analysis which is much more accurate and exact than anything sun sign based.

Very generally, good synastry includes a good connection (a trine or sextile) between on partner's Mars and the other's Venus, or compatibility between the partners's Sun and Moon.

It's tricky. Those matches usually last about 4 years and 1 month. Then one of the partners will try to kill the other. Either the female will try to poison the male, or the male will try to stab the female.

Source(s): Astrology is bogus, and so is my answer.

No ways!! I'm a libra n I find ALL scorpions dark and always out there to get people they can't relax too possessive I've been with a scorpio male for5years hoping he'd change but he got worse very jealous and possessive he never trusted me... You too won't last unless he's doing a lot of comprise than you do...

Source(s): Personal experience
  • Wisp

Congratz...but if you ask me I wouldn't trust a libras...They flirt and stuff to get what they want,the last libra lady,oh she never cares abt how I felt after all the hardwork I help her...But all the best though

Source(s): Experience
  • Coco

awesome!

you have been together for 4 years and just ignore the compatibility since you both are doing great

wish you all the best!

^_^

That's great! I'm happy for you guys :)

However, I don't personally believe in horoscopes. I just think you were right for each other in other ways.