Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

My period is 6 days late and my bf and I have done everything BUT sex (this includes anal).?

Should I be worried because 1. I've never really kept track of when I started and stoppes until the last time I was on my period. 2. I was really stressed but idk if that was enough to make me late 3. I usually start when I get back pains, and I've had them for about 3 days but it still hasn't started.

Could I get pregnant? I mean, we're really careful when he does end up cumming.

I need help, I'm really scared. :'(

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

Stress can & will make a period late...Give it a week or so before you freak out. Besides you said you are having signs (back pains that you normally have) so its probably just a bit late.

I'm not sure what would make your period late, besides pregancy, which seems very unlikely in your case. There could be a minute chance that sperm somehow got inside you... but I doubt it.

I wouldn't worry too much your period is probably just late. You say you don't really keep track of your periods. Alot of women have irregular periods and it can be quite normal for it to come late and/or early sometimes.

Make sure you always take precautions in future (just in case!)

Hope I helped :)

Could you answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201202...

Thank you!

if you have his *** anywhere near ur v then you could be pregnant... BUT im late all the time, been 10 days late before, qand if your stressed it has a huuuuge difference! just keep an eye out, if you get concerned take a test and perhaps look into some birth control

Anything is *possible* but asking here really won't get you any useful answers. You need to wait until you really are sure that you are late, then do a pregnancy test.

my period is often quite irregular so its nothing to worry about its probably just late hun :)

• Adapt

Stop panicking. Get a pregnancy test. Remind yourself that abortion is an option.

Stop panicking.

Answer mine PLEASE: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201202...