People mistake me for being 30-something when I'm 23- how can I look my age?

I wear younger styles (although I can't when I'm at work) but if I go too much younger, I'm just afraid I'll look like someone in her thirties who is trying to be a teenager. I have no wrinkles, but I am overweight. Medical problems- can't really do much about that. What else can I do?

I have a medical problem that does not allow me to lose weight. Dear God, as if I didn't eat right and exercise already. Read the question completely before you answer.

If all you do is insult me, then your answer is getting reported. If you don't answer the question because you just want points, your answer is getting reported. I have come for advice, not to be belittled.

Thank you, Pem! A straightforward, helpful answer. I was about ready to delete this question.

Favorite Answer

Hey,

Try to use a make up that makes you look youthful, for a dewy complexion (think J-Lo), also use a gloss on your lips that's not too dark, lipstick in dark colours can make lips appear thinner. Eyebrows are important, too thin can be ageing, a fuller eyebrow (although a neat fuller eyebrow) helps you to look young as everyone has fuller eyebrows in their youth.

Wearing appropriate styles that are still young at work can be tricky, (I age 5 years Mon - Fri because of company dress policy), but I try to wear fun accessories and nice bright colours.

I obviously don't know what you look like, but cutting and styling your hair in a way that gives it some volume and a nice rich colour will help too.

Also, use a moisturiser with SPF20+ to keep future wrinkles at bay and drink plenty water.

Hope this helps.

Xxx

im 17 and ppl generally consider im 12. what my nephew does is everytime we meet new humans he asks them how ancient they consider i'm cuz i seem rather younger. he thinks its a recreation. haha

go to the gym. lose weight. exercise and eat right.

b

• doug b

Boy . Sucks to be you.