Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

what if you find out that most of your friends are muslims?and they think that you should be killed and burn?

in hell

do you care now?

Favorite Answer

cant happen... I give all friends the bacon test !

@Truth Matters what's your definition of Muslim? Is a Christian/Muslim like Jews of Jesus? You may be thinking of Arabs? Not all Arabs are Islamic and not all Muslims are Arabs.

how would that happen? Why wouldn't I know the religious beliefs of my friends? Casual acquaintances maybe ( I recently found out the cashier at my local gas station is Sikh) how would I become friends (people I've known for while and hang out with etc) with someone who meant me harm? “Reverence for life affords me my fundamental principle of morality, namely that good consists in maintaining, assisting, and enhancing life, and that to destroy, to harm, or to hinder life is evil”

Albert Schweitzer

sure I care.

People have the wrong idea about Muslims and they do because the world has already depicted us as bad killers and they make false accusations about us so if you ever said something horrible about them then they would dislike you a bit but they wouldn't kill you, dont worry.

• Ziba

hey, I'm a muslim. I don't think people from other religions should be killed. Even in Quran it is said that any person who believes in a book from skies(means a prophet has brought it) are good people. I've got lots of friends who are not Muslims.

The truth is this. The historical Muhammad led a robber band of desert thugs who plundered, raped and murdered. Muhammad himself said he could do NO miracles, and he married a 6 year old girl when he was 52. In the entire Qur'an there is only ONE vague prophecy - and that is about the 7th century Romans. Muhammad rarely showed any compassion and had all his detractors murdered. He was fond of splitting the spoils of war. The Qur'an assured Muhammad 20% of all booty his terrorist thugs collected by attacking and killing innocent people and caravans in Arabia.

Who really is Allah really? Who is this god who demands his followers kill innocent people via Jihad, and who demands Muslims kill Muslims who no longer believe in Islam? The Qur'an (Koran) says that Allah desires to lead people astray (Surah 6:39 , 126). He does not help those who are led astray by him (Surah 30:29), and Allah desires to use them to populate hell

I doubt my friends would think that, I have a few Muslim friends and they are intelligent enough to separate the old invalid teachings from the 'useful' ones

Really?

As some one have said before, you have a weird definition of 'friends'.

Noble Quran :

[109:001] Say, “Oh you unbelievers!”

[109:002] “That which you worship is not what I worship!”

[109:003] “And you are not going to worship the One that I worship.”

[109:004] “I shall never worship that which you serve so devotedly.”

[109:005] “Nor will you worship Whom I worship.”

[109:006] “You have your faith, and I have mine!”

Quran 60: 8-9 :

God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.

I'm careful who I receive as a close friend.......I will not choose a muslim as a close friend unless he is Chrisitan and the Holy Spirit tells me to trust him.

many of my friends ARE muslims.....and the hardest time they ever given me was where to go for dinner.

Source(s): wow...just wow...

Umm...if they were true friends, I think they would first want to have you converted rather than killed

I'd tell them they are delusional, to go back to where they came from, and to stay away from me forever.

Not that I'd befriend one in the first place.

Shame.