Is it weird that my favorite part of life is sleeping?

If I could just sleep as much as I want, I would never get out of bed

If this is a bad habit, what can I do to be more active?

Well, it's ok to want to be lazy every once in a while and escape the world, but too much sleep can be bad for you. If you want to be more active, get up out of bed, eat a good breakfast, and go outside. Just get a breather and enjoy the air. You could also take a walk, or if you have a dog, walk him for awhile. Hope this helps. :)

well there is nothing wrong with loving sleeping!! but ya you need to be more active...it may seem difficult to get out of the bed initially but when you do get up and do something which you love it wouldnt be so hard to resist that nap! what you need to do is discover your hobbies...i am sure u will find something...another thing u should is excercising....it releases endorphins which cause happiness in us...u will love it...it will also remove your lethargy...life is beautiful with so much to offer...! sleeping is a necessity...but it should not be a hobby!!! in a day u should sleep for atleast 6 hours and absolutely not more than 8 hours...!

Do you sleep to get away from things as like a security thing? if not and you just like sleeping then I'd say to try and break that habit, you should force yourself in to an exercise routine like jogging, keeping fit. this may help you as you may be lacking vital endorphins that are key for feeling well and keeping active

do you suffer with depression, as sleeping is a major sign of this, you may not even be tored but when you are sleeping you do not feel depressed. if i did not have to get out of bed i wouldnt ever believe me...lol..but over sleeping can make you more tired believe it or not, you need to train your body to get around 8 hours sleep in 24hrs...to be more active is a state of mind, you have to just push your self to do things, it is the only way to beat it

Source(s): i have had depression since i was 11, i am now 28