M-WWE Monday night RAW.104th RAW.Is it good?

GM of RAW-Vacant

WWE Chairman-Mr. McMahon

Champions

----------------

World Heavyweight champion-Randy Orton

Unified tag team champions-Beer Money

Intercontinental champion-Miz

Diva's champion-Gail Kim

Women's tag team champions-Natalya & Beth Phoenix

Promo 1-Randy Orton comes out.Randy says "after last week, I now know who my next victims will be.At No Way Out, John Cena, Edge, Batista, Rey Mysterio, & Mr. Anderson are challenging my in the elimination chamber.I'm the most dangerous man in WWE & they will be locked in, in what's known as the most dangerous, career shortening match.I've already shortened their careers, & I will resume that at No Way Out.Tonight, I'm involved in a six person tag team match, & I promise there will be chaos, after everything is said & done.I will remind everybody why I'm still dangerous, & nobody will do otherwise".

Match 1-Diva's title-Eve(face) vs Gail Kim(heel)-winner Gail Kim

Match 2-Drew McIntyre & Dolph Ziggler(heels) vs Primo & Carlito(faces)-winners Chosen Perfection

Promo 2-Beth Phoenix & Natalya are assaulting Lita backstage.Natalya slams Lita against the wall, as Beth Phoenix nails Lita with a knee to the face.Beth Phoenix & Natalya gives Lita a double suplex on the concrete floor.Beth Phoenix gives Lita the Glam Slam, followed by Natalya putting Lita in the sharpshooter.Beth Phoenix & Natalya stand over Lita.

Match 3-Homicide accompanied by Hernandez(heels) vs Jack Evans(face)-winner Homicide

Promo 3-Miz comes out.Miz says "Really? Really? Really? Really? You people should give me proper respect, because I deserve it.I'm currently the longest reigning champion, out of all the other champions in WWE.I should have been a participant in the elimination chamber, but you people causes me to lose my qualifying match, because you people are distractions.None of you people like me.You adults are jealous of me, & you bring kids here, who want to see the good guy win.I bet you people wish I would succomb to your negative criticism, & be your hero? Well, you're wrong, I'm gonna be me.Because I'm the Miz & I'm awesome".

Match 4-(Miz on commentary)-Alex Riley(heel) vs Samoa Joe(face)-winner Samoa Joe

Post Match-Miz attempts to sneak attack Samoa Joe, but Samoa Joe counters, giving Miz the Muscle Buster.

Promo 4-Beer Money comes out.James says "Kings of Wrestling, we know you're in the building, so we're asking, no, we're demanding that you show yourselves immediately"! Robert says "we want answers as to why you're trying to get into OUR tag team division.You can either come out here & willingly give us answers, or we'll find you, & beat the answers out of you.It's your choice".The Kings of Wrestling comes out.Chris says "we're here because of you.We're here because you asked us to be here.You asked for proper competition for this division, well you have it".Claudio says "are you getting scared? Don't worry, we're only going to take your championship from you, & give you what you asked for.Until then, keep your health, because you're going to need it".The Kings of Wrestling makes their exit, slapping Beer Money in the chest, on their way out.

Match 5-Rey Mysterio, Edge, & John Cena(faces) vs Mr. Anderson, Batista, & Randy Orton(heels)-winners Rey Mysterio, Edge, & John Cena

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

GM of RAW-Vacant

WWE Chairman-Mr. McMahon

Champions

----------------

World Heavyweight champion-Randy Orton

Unified tag team champions-Beer Money

Intercontinental champion-Miz

Diva's champion-Gail Kim

Women's tag team champions-Natalya & Beth Phoenix

PROMO 1: I Love That Promo Pretty Good.

Match 1: Good Match I Like To See The Heels Win

Match 2: Pretty Good Match Drew And Dolph Make A Good Tag Team

PROMO 2: Damn Thats Pretty Huge Violence Backstage Suplex On A Concrete Floor! Love It!

Match 3: Good Match

PROMO 3: Great Promo By The Miz!

Match 4: Great Match I Love The Bit Where Miz Trys To Interfere

PROMO 4: Good

Match 5: Great Heels Vs Faces!

• 9 years ago

Promo 1(7/10)

Match 1(8/10)

Match 2(8/10)

Promo 2(8/10)

Match 3(7.5/10)

Promo 3(7.5/10)

Match 4(7.5/10)

Post Match(8/10)

Promo 4(9/10)(Best Promo)

Match 5(9/10)(Best Match)

• Promo 1 - 10/10

Match 1 - 9/10

Match 2 - 8.5/10

Promo 2 - 10/10

Match 3 - 9/10

Promo 3 - 10/10.

Match 4 - 8/10.

Promo 4 - 10/10.

Match 5 - 10/10

Overall M-WWE Monday night RAW = 9.4.

• Ric F
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

( Match 1 ) - 0 / 10 but I too like to see the heels win

( Match 2 ) - 5 / 10 dolph & carlito should hav jus had a singles match

( Match 3 ) - 0 / 10 in disappointed in u for not having jack win

( Match 4 ) - 5 / 10 I see why u had Riley in this Match but he's nothing more than a glorified Christopher nowinksi

( Main Event ) - 8 / 10 why couldn't he jus b mr. Kennedy his anderson gimmick blows

OVERALL: 4 / 10

I really do admire ur consistency. However I would like to see some shows where u leave ur comfort zone. Those tend to b the shows that don't feature a divas match but that's jus what I've noticed.

Word to the wise

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Show Wrap Up:

Match of the Night: Main Event

Trash of the Night: None

Promo/Segment of the Night: Beer Money's

Grade: B+

Closing Comments: Good show. All of the matches were solid. The promos are much better, and are really good. I'm liking the Beer Money-KOW feud.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That would be awesome mate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.