MY FRIEND JUST GOT OUT OF HIS WHEELCHAIR AND LIVING THE FAST LIFE SHOULD I AVOID HIM?

my best friends been in a wheelchair for several years now and recently hes been able to walk now and hes been living the fast and crazy life and he makes me join him and im getting really tired, exhausted, and annoyed. he does things like go to the library every day, orders pizza at his house, he buys blu ray players and dvds and he always wants to go jogging. should i avoid talking to him i almost dont feel safe anymore.

Favorite Answer

Dude... this is without a doubt the lamest attempt at trolling I think I've ever seen.

• Ana

He is your best friend. He now has new-found freedom from the wheelchair and is experiencing stuff he has not done for several years. It would be such a pity to avoid talking to him now and I don´t understand why you say "I almost don´t feel safe anymore". If you are exhausted, tell him. If he is your best friend then he will not be, upset just probably hasn´t given it much thought. True friends are the ones who can get over minor setbacks.

Tell him how you feel nicely. If he's been in a wheel chair all that time he will be excited to be up on his feet, he'll calm down.

OLHA O GUINOMO AI!!!