POLL: you ever been in that position where you won't let a person in?

like friends of friends or just friends, relatives, sales people? you look through the peep hole and you quietly walk on your toes back. Turn off tv, radio maybe slowly lock that extra handle before you go and wait it out. Yeah you know those annoying people.

Favorite Answer

Nah......nothing awkward about it.............I just slam the doors in their faces.

Do I come to YOUR home, and bother you with my religion ? Then don't come to mine.

Do I look like I need what you are selling? Do I look like I want to go shopping at dinner hour, or while I am in the bath?

I do the same thing to telemarketers. I just hang up mid sentence.

Do I call you at YOUR home at 3 am, and bother you? Would you LIKE me to?

I got no respect for these pests.

• ?

I opened the automatic garage door to go outside and there where these Jehovah Witnesses there and I suddenly felt really awkward so I pressed the button again and we no joke just stood there looking at each other as the door slowly closed.

oh yes

i just hate unexpected visitors, or any, really.