Anonymous

why do americans think angelina jolie is soooo hot?

and she is often being compared to megan fox. im not even a fan of her but come on, megan fox is obviously way prettier. angelina jolie has ugly lips. eeeeew. even the guys in my class think megan fox is hotter.

Update:

@come on, children

i am fully-aware that angelina jolie is a better person than megan fox. thats why im not megan fox's fan. but im talking about appearance, not their personalities.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Honey, when you are older, you will understand. Megan Fox is so fake, she looks skanky and trashy and she has no class, and she is the WORST ACTOR EVER. (you can't use 'actress' anymore, it's unPc.) Your perception of real beauty will change in time, then you'll know.

Angelina, Angelina, Angelina... She is beautiful. Although I hate to say it, she's not as pretty as she used to be.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Megan Fox = Lots of plastic surgery

Angelina Jolie = Non plastic and Natural beauty oh yeah

• 9 years ago

Megan Fox is not even hotter than ME. And I am not hot.

Brachydactylic arrogant skank.

Whilst Angelina Jolie not only is profoundly hot, she also has style and substance.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

that's your opinion, there's a reason why she's been modelling since 13. 98% of the population thinks that she's stunning. I agree with them.

and I'm not American, I'm Aussie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • X
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Ever heard of sexuality?

• 9 years ago

She has sex appeal but, I think it's her big soup cooler, monster truck tire split in the middle lips that most people like.

• 9 years ago

I have no idea. In my opinion she is ugly as f*ck. There are people waaaay 'sexier' or 'prettier' than her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.