Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

What to do with this crush thing?

Okay so there's this guy and like we know each other for 2 years now and we go at the same school. I kinda know that he likes me because of the way he acts when he;s around me and the way he stares at me. We met with each other more than 5 times but then after we see each other we dont talk , and i dont know why. We added each other on fb but once i deleted him and then the next time he deleted me. And I got his book one day and when i gave him back he told me that he loves me and i didnt say anything. Then this year we went to a party and he was there and my friend told him that i have a crush on him so he came to me and kissed me on the cheek and then all night he just stared at me. And the other day we didnt talk , it was like it never happened. But everytime he sees me he stares at me all the time and i dont know what to do ? I dont know if he likes me or not? what to do please help me.

I think you have a really cute story.

It is obvious that he likes you, i think because you didn't have any response to his actions, he thinks you don't like him, so he is embarrassed that he kissed you so he wants to pretend it didn't happen. You should tell him you like like him. I think it is pretty safe to say that you both like each other.

Hope I am of help.

Good luck! :)

i think you should talk to him privately and just ask him if your together now or what? if he doesn't say much then just leave him