Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomManchester · 9 years ago

Has ryan giggs played more premeir league games than manchester city?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Actually, yes he has. Giggs holds the record for number of Premier League appearances, currently 590, I think. City were relegated after the first 4 years of the PL, and have been back for 9 whole seasons and are now in their 10th, so they've played 3 x 42 matches + 10 x 38 matches + 25 so far this season = 531. (remember there were 22 clubs in the PL until 1995).

• 4 years ago

i don't understand something with reference to the NBA being in Europe yet i'm very conscious of the NHL doing their annual excursions in the process the pre-season and it continually produces added followers for NHL communities. With MLB I experience it may desire to be a mixed bag with the point to talk - the yank previous time meets the British previous time of soccer (soccer)? initially i could assume the best British to look in droves to work out the "Yankees" as, properly face it they have arguably between the main suitable names in activities - i don't think of they could assume to benefit extra of an objective audience than say Manchester United. followers could or will possibly not destroy out in fights interior the stands. presently there are hockey golf equipment throughout super Britain - i think of baseball could be a hard sell because of the cricket followers. i've got seen some Cricket Qs in this web site in Baseball and that they don't seem to be friendly in direction of baseball gamers or followers here. i think of it quite is a competent concept yet i could desire that MLB chooses properly. i'm not offered on the concept that super Britain will take to baseball as say Japan or different Asian and South American international locations have. Italy won't take to it besides as say the Netherlands. interior the top, I speculate that the main suitable success will come from Netherlands, Belgium, or perhaps the tinier united states of america of Luxembourg the place regular George "Blood and Gutts" Patton is buried.

• 9 years ago

A player playing more games than a club ????

• 6 years ago

Not anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

no pal but thatd make my day if it was true MUFC!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

• 5 years ago

no he has not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.