Hey , Im 13 And Im In The 9th Grade (I Got Skipped Up) Anyway I Have A HUGE Crush On This 15 Year Old Boy ?

He Asked Me Out Today , But Idk What To

Say Do To The Simple Fact That , That He's 2 Years Older Than Me , I Asked My Mom How She Feels About Me Dating A 15 Year Old She Said It Was Fine Then Gave Me Boundaries , I Wanna Say Yes To Him Sooo Bad , Should I ?

Favorite Answer

just do it :D whether it turns out good or bad.. it will be a memory and experience!! when i was 15 i had my first girlfriend who was 13 and it only lasted 2 weeks before she broke up with me hahaha

I'm 15 and I have a crush on a 17 year old boy in my school. There is nothing wrong with saying yes to him, but do you know him well enough? Do you think he's a nice guy? Do you trust him? You should get to know your guy to some extent before you start dating him. One of my friends liked this guy and they had been dating for like 2 weeks when she found out he had a girlfriend whose in another school. So you should be careful.

First off....about crushes....they mislead you because you like someone you really don't know. You must be smart to be skipped up so keep your head in line....no matter what age the guy is. Don't do anything you don't want to do or aren't prepared to do. Take it slow and easy with boys and don't get into a hurry to grow up. You have lots of time to enjoy just who you are right now. Anytime anyone doesn't treat you as you should be treated, dump them quick. But if he turns out to be a nice guy when you get to know him, you hold the reins as to what happens and when. I don't know what boundaries your mom set but remember when you start being out there on your own without supervision, you are responsible for yourself. Just make good decisions and keep that crush under control.

No don't do that hes too old. And hes in high school which means hes probably looking to get something more than a date.

Sounds fishy

how old were youwhen you started school??? I skipped grade four :) *high fives* If you want to do but only do what you think is right :)

Yeah I think you should. I'd should be good.