Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Why don't women like a man with a bus pass?

Favorite Answer

LOL drunken berry. There comes a time when a woman does like a little mobility in a man who has wheels. Privacy, safety, and some routes just don't connect with where one might want to go. Some buses don't run that late, and the weather is not fun waiting while its sleeting, raining or snowing in a blizzard state. Your bus pass has limitations and a guy can be flexible, impulsive (hey you want to go here?) with the woman. It is a small state of class even if not the best wheels in town. It usually is comfortable with better seats than a bus with music and conversation with just the date. Not with the late shifters, drunks, and bag woman looking for her cart downtown. My college dates with woman never gave me the ride without a car, and for that I am thankful......

• TD

It wouldnt be the bus pass and if that were the only reason they dont like you, then they arent worth the effort anyway.

When you find the right woman, she wont care if you have a bus pass or not.

Are you's going to catch the bus out to a fancy resturant?

...honey I wanted to take you to a fancy restaurant but I had to sell my car to afford it....