Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

How can i help my friend ? :( ?

I think my friend is being abused by her dad. Her dad is strict and doesn't let her go out to meet friends on weekends/holidays or school clubs. She's not even aloud to look out the window and she wasn't able to attend the party of a friend who lives on the other side of the road from her.

She came into school with a scab on her upper thigh and told us it was from her dad, he hit he with a wire because she was tired and went to bed instead of cookiing.

For the past few weeks she's been stressed , distant , crying and walking out of classes.

My friend talked to her and we don't know whether to get social services involved. She said her older sister ran away from home but she doesn't want to leave her younger brothers n sister because they cant fight for themselves. Some people have suggested telling social services but if they get taken away and put into care , they might get split up and she doesn't want to do that to her siblings. Help please.

4 Answers

  • 9 years ago

    This is something you really can't ignor . You must tell someone preferably the school nurse . Really don't hesitate . Speaking from experience if she is being abused and it carrys on it will affect her for the rest of her life . She will probably never ask for help and carry on suffering in silance ,so it's down to her friends to help her and be there for her when she needs you .

  • 9 years ago

    0800 11 11

    Source(s): childline
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Call Childline for her, report what youve heard or go up to the school nurse (if you have one) with her,anything that will support her will help...

  • 9 years ago

    even the same thing is hapenning with me. my mom never allows me to meet friends outside or somewhat. i need to do my own things but i don't know how to :(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.